Dual Placement of Anhydrous – Liquid or Dry
Low operating cost – available exclusively for AgSynergy® toolbars.
Genesis RAZER™ is a single disk, high speed, minimum disturbance opener. This product’s row unit design allows for dual placement of anhydrous ammonia with either liquid or dry fertilizer. This innovative product features a low operating cost and is adaptable to a wide variety of working conditions, ranging from conventional to no-till. The open design allows for easy access and the continuous flow of residue and soil throughout the row unit to minimize plugging.
- Each row has 20″ vertical, independent, working range.
- Minimal side wall compaction.
- Open design for easy access to minimize plugging.
- Rugged, heavy-duty components lubed for life for minimal maintenance.
- Multiple blade options.
- Optional Pneumatic Floating Row Cleaner available.
- S. Patent No. 9,980,421 & 9,986,671