Single disk, high speed, minimum disturbance opener.
Dual Placement of anhydrous ammonia, with liquid or dry available.
Low Operating Cost
Adaptable to a wide variety of conditions from conventional to no-till
Genesis RAZER™ available exclusively on AgSynergy toolbars.
Toolbar configurations in 15″, 20″ and 30″ spacings.
- Each row has 20″ of vertical, independent working range.
- Minimal side wall compaction.
- Open design, easy access, minimizes plugging.
- Rugged, heavy-duty components lubed for life for minimal maintenance.
- Multiple blade options available.
Easily adjustable application
depths up to 6″
Oscillation of 5° provides superior trailing in contoured ground
Independent closing coulters
Simple knife holder
Easy pin removal for
row unit maintenance
Knife position protects
from rock damage